Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Beginning

Here is my first post with my new blog.  Why a new blog?  Well, it goes like this:

For six years we lived in Germany.  And while living there, I had a blog I kept up so family and friends could know how we were and what kind of experiences we were having while living overseas.

We just moved back to America in August 2012 (well, most of us moved back), and I just had my blog that I kept up while living in Germany printed out into a book.  It arrived yesterday.  And Hannah and Shantal both have sat down for more than an hour at a time and was reading it.  Afterwards, Hannah said to me, "Mom, you should do a Living in America Blog".  She loved having it to look at and read.  And you know what, I thought she was right.  I should do something like that and every year print it out.  So, that is what I am doing.  Although, it is not a Living in America blog.  But it is a blog about our family and our daily life written through my eyes.  

So sit back, and enjoy the read.



No comments:

Post a Comment